TRUG - An Ogame Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRUG - An Ogame Alliance

the alliance TRUG! (The Republic of United Galaxy's) As an alliance we put teamwork before rank and points.We are a friendly alliance and hope that together we can become one of the strongest alliances in Universe 42.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Wars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
valindil89
Forum Member
Forum Member

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:37 am

I play Guild Wars most of the time and Ogame takes second to that between GW. If you play please add me up "Valin Dil" and I will hit you up for some alliance battles or something! THX!
Back to top Go down
ldsjonboy
Forum Addict!
Forum Addict!
ldsjonboy

Player Info:
Ingame Name:: Ldsjonboy
Comment::

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:37 pm

i have guild wars but i dont play much cus i was tired of playng by myself but it may b fun with a friend lol!
Back to top Go down
valindil89
Forum Member
Forum Member

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 1:25 am

dude get in and get in with my guild, you will never be bored again!
Back to top Go down
Porty
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Porty

Player Info:
Ingame Name:: Porty

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:36 am

is this game one of those "Pay-to-Play" games? cause since looking at screenshots a while back, i always figured it was just a WoW spin-off....theres a lot out there lol!
Back to top Go down
https://trug.forumotion.com
ldsjonboy
Forum Addict!
Forum Addict!
ldsjonboy

Player Info:

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:06 am

Porty wrote:
is this game one of those "Pay-to-Play" games? cause since looking at screenshots a while back, i always figured it was just a WoW spin-off....theres a lot out there lol!

nah one of the reasons i bought it was because it is an MMORPG that all you have to do is buy the game, and there is NO MONTHLY FEE. there are 3 separate storylines, like chapters, of the game that you buy for like what $30-$40? but i found a 2 in one pack for $30 so im happy. you CAN spend more money on like extra character slots and premium skills and stuff. but all i did was spend $30 and got 2 outta 3 of the chapters right away so im happy, i never even finished either storyline lol
Back to top Go down
valindil89
Forum Member
Forum Member

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:20 am

there are 4 chapters now. You can get 3/4 of them in a pack together for 50$ or you can get the game of the year edition,and get the first one for 20$. Then each of the other campaigns are 30$ a peice. There is way to really get ahead of anyone buy buying skills. You have to unlock skills as you go through the game but you can use them right then anyways you still have to find a skill tome to learn the skill. You can unlock all the skills in a campaign buy buying them, but you still have to get skill tomes to learn them. There are no Monthly Fee's and the game is more like Diable 2 then WoW. The only thing that WoW and GW have in common is the common similarities between MMORPG's that are based off of a world that is one big map like WoW and GW. The story lines are really good and very whats the word... variety in that all the stories deal with different cultures and so your not stuck with the same old story line and such. The cool thing is if you buy one campaign and you play in it and decide to buy any other ones thenn you can move your characters between the campaigns for FREE. not paid character moving, its all done seemlessly in the game. You just get to a certain point in the game and you are given the option to go to the different ones. well thats my spill about GW if you want to play let me know and add my character to your friends list.

I am Temple Burner
Back to top Go down
ldsjonboy
Forum Addict!
Forum Addict!
ldsjonboy

Player Info:

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:20 pm

i think i have to reinstall it cus i havent played it in forever lol!
Back to top Go down
ldsjonboy
Forum Addict!
Forum Addict!
ldsjonboy

Player Info:

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:27 pm

ok i got it installing and updating, what times do you normally play? or better yet what time zone are you in cus we may be completely different times lol
Back to top Go down
valindil89
Forum Member
Forum Member

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:50 pm

i am in GMT -6 or Central Standard TIme.. I play all day long.
Back to top Go down
ldsjonboy
Forum Addict!
Forum Addict!
ldsjonboy

Player Info:

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 4:56 pm

lol u wernt on a bit ago lol fyi im in gmt -5 (new york) oh and my current toons are Lds jonboy and lds jon boy
Back to top Go down
valindil89
Forum Member
Forum Member

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:39 pm

I have been logged in all day lolz, did you add Temple Burner?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Wars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars   Guild Wars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRUG - An Ogame Alliance :: General Chat :: Other Games-
Jump to: