TRUG - An Ogame Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRUG - An Ogame Alliance

the alliance TRUG! (The Republic of United Galaxy's) As an alliance we put teamwork before rank and points.We are a friendly alliance and hope that together we can become one of the strongest alliances in Universe 42.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo and its sequils.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Killer42
Forum eccentric
Forum eccentric
Killer42

Player Info:
Ingame Name:: Kreiger
Comment:: What do we want?A cure for short term memory loss!when do we want it?what was the question!!!

Halo and its sequils. Empty
PostSubject: Halo and its sequils.   Halo and its sequils. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:51 am

i my self am a huge HALO fan and have clocked all 4 games (HALO,HALO 2,HALO3,HALO wars)its a great first person shooter (halo wars is the exeption being a spin off of age of empires) with an awsome story line that leaves you beging for more!!!!the out-ragios hiddin easter eggs and the golden skulls in wich you can find (in veeeery odd places) are an addictive way to leave your self hooked!halo wars how ever is a litle repetitive as you build a base,create troops,compleat a mission and move on then do the same thing again but the online vs play is awsome.with players around the world bringing there different tactics and game plans in,you can have a different and challenging battle every time.HALO is also the first (and as far as i know the only) game to be givin a 10 out of 10 rating by all its game reveiwers.

all in all its a great game in single player and even better in co-op and absolutly awsome online.
It's even the insparation behind rooster-teeth's great comic show "red vs blue"!!!
i personlay give the whole series a 8 and a half out of 10.(the AI seemed a little too stupid to be real)
cheers lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Imperial Navy
Forum eccentric
Forum eccentric
Imperial Navy

PostSubject: Re: Halo and its sequils.   Halo and its sequils. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:52 am

i agree halo is just plain awsome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ldsjonboy
Forum Addict!
Forum Addict!
ldsjonboy

Player Info:
Ingame Name:: Ldsjonboy
Comment::

PostSubject: Re: Halo and its sequils.   Halo and its sequils. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:57 am

oh yes hao is awesome, i love looking over and seeing my master chief helmet on my shelf, add me on xbox 360 Ldsjonboy
Back to top Go down
Porty
Forum Creator
Forum Creator
Porty

Player Info:
Ingame Name:: Porty

PostSubject: Re: Halo and its sequils.   Halo and its sequils. I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:11 pm

yeah, ive played the first Halo, was good, but im not really into console games (Playstation, Xbox, etc) so i havent played the others..
Back to top Go down
https://trug.forumotion.com
Crazy Filo
Forum Acquaintance
Forum Acquaintance
Crazy Filo

Player Info:
Ingame Name::

PostSubject: Re: Halo and its sequils.   Halo and its sequils. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:44 am

Halo is great, i have all four games as well, cant wait for ODST to come out =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo and its sequils.   Halo and its sequils. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo and its sequils.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TRUG - An Ogame Alliance :: General Chat :: Other Games-
Jump to: